Bikram yoga is a series of 26 Hatha yoga postures and 2 breathing exercises, as shown below.
There is evidence to support the benefits of Hatha yoga being a preventative and therapeutic medicine. Conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, insomnia, high/low blood pressure, weight issues and other problems experience significant improvements.
Yoga is an ancient science that has been around for thousands of years, and will continue to grow because of its positive effects on the quality of life.
Benefits of regular practice:
- Teaches you to breathe fully & correctly
- Builds strength & flexibility
- Tones, lengthens & strengthens your muscles
- Improves circulation
- Reshapes your body
- Promotes better sleep
- Raises energy levels
- Clears your mind
- Calms your soul
- Helps weight loss by balancing your metabolism
- Improves posture
- Works every system of the body
- Works every organ, gland, muscle, tendon & ligament
- Reduces stress
- Eliminates back pain
- Good for depression & memory loss